We appreciate the enormous expense entailed in recruitment, especially for small associations. If you are a paid up member of g320 you can advertise your vacancy on our website at no charge.
To join g320 download and complete the subscription form here You will then be able to apply to advertise for free.
The cost of an advertisement for non-members is £50.
Download and print the JobAdvertForm
Vacancies for Co-optees – QBTC Management Committee
Quadrant-Brownswood Tenants Co-operative (QBTC) is looking for two Co-optees to join their Management Committee.
If you have lived/worked in a co-op and want to share your knowledge of being on a Committee, this is the role for you!
The ideal candidate will have an understanding of co-operative principles, preferably with previous experience as a Committee member of a Housing Co-operative but this is not essential. Experience in the social housing sector or financial industry particularly at senior level would also be a perfect background to join this exciting Co-op for at least the next 12 months.
You will be required to:
- Attend monthly Management Committee meetings and any additional meetings as required (General Meetings, AGM etc.)
- Work effectively in a team with other Committee members
- Read, understand and analyse both written and numerical reports presented to the Committee for decision and information.
- Express views succinctly and effectively in a formal Committee meeting environment making reasoned and thought-through contributions.
- Challenge constructively while respecting the roles, views and feelings of others.
- Consider the long term implications and broader view of issues, spotting opportunities, identifying key risks and the means of mitigating them.
Please be aware that this is an unpaid role.
QBTC are small housing association based in Islington, London N5. It has 141 homes in the London Boroughs of Hackney, Islington & Haringey, with approximately 144 members. QBTC is currently managed by Co-op Homes.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to Lucy Warwick at Co-op Homes via email@example.com or phone 0203 166 2608.