g320, London’s Smaller Housing Associations – is a discussion group of the National Housing Federation, London which is open to all members of NHF London who own or manage fewer than 1000 homes.
There are over 300 smaller housing associations in London so together we have some influence.
Benefits of membership
- enables you to share best practice with other similar associations
- gives great networking opportunities
- means there is no need to re-invent the wheel – you can pick other CEs’ brains (and policies)
- helps you get to grips with the regulatory regime
- means that if it’s lonely at the top you will get mutual support
- does not mean that you have to come to meetings but joining would support the work we do for you and enable you to share the other benefits
Excellent value from as little as £25 p.a.
Contact [email protected] for more information.
Membership application form
If you are eligible to join us, then please download and complete the Membership Subscription Form-2018-19.
This can then be submitted to [email protected].
If your application is approved, please send a cheque for your subscription rates (below) payable to “g320 London’s Smaller Housing Associations Group” or pay by BACS to Unity Trust Bank account number 20294854, sort code 08-60-01.
- Under 50 units – £25
- Under 250 units – £50
- Under 1000 units – £100
If you are paying by BACS please confirm the payment by emailing Andrew Shiatis.
Alternatively send your cheque to the Treasurer:
g320 London’s Smaller Housing Associations Group,
c/o Andrew Shiatis, Keniston Housing Association, 13 Artington Cl, Orpington BR6 7UL